We are committed to protecting your privacy. We always ensure that the personal information collected, gathered, received from website visitors, users, or customers is handled in a safe and responsible way.
Information That We Collect
We receive information when you contact us directly through our contact form, or when you create an account to place your orders with us. Or when you sign up to our mailing lists to know more about our offers, discounts, news, etc.
Our web servers will automatically log the IP/Internet address of all the users who visit our site, those who browse, use our site to place orders, etc. But this information does not identify our web visitors or web users personally (as all the web visitors or our website users remain anonymous).
For the purpose of making our website more functional, and tracking its performance, we use certain cookies on our site. (check out more information on cookies under the section “cookies.”).
How do we use personal information?
The information that we collect through our website in any form, through contact form, registrations, or sign ups, is always used as per our ethical policy of fair usage.
It is used solely for the purpose of
· Providing important information to our customers (about our new products or news, etc) ;
· Dealing with requests, orders, enquiries ;
· Marketing our services and products (from time-to-time, we may send offers, discounts on menu items that we sell. For instance, our registered users or those who sign up to receive marketing emails from us regularly will receive offers or discounts on products that they often buy from or on new products that they can try for a change of taste. However, users who do not want to receive such offers can opt out our email lists. There will be an option to unsubscribe to our emails to stop receiving emails from us too).
We always keep your information safe. No third-party can have access to our information storage systems. We use highly advanced security solutions to keep the information safe.
We do not share your information with anyone. That is our promise to you. However, when it comes to legal matters, when we have to abide by law, we disclose your personal information.
Marketing (When you sign up to receive emails from us)
Our email marketing is also trackable. We use trackers to check how many people open our emails, click on email links to reach our website, response rate, conversion optimization, etc.
But, your email address, communications through emails are never passed on to any third-party or shared with anyone.
As described earlier, you can always opt out of our mailing lists, to stop receiving the emails from us. Or you can directly send an email with a subject line “Unsubscribe” to get your email address removed from our list of subscribers.
You will always have the options to control cookies (delete/accept cookies). You can easily control cookies via your web browser such as Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, internet explorer, etc. You need to make some basic changes in the settings of your browser.
You can always block the cookies. But it is recommended that you should not do this as blocking cookies may affect your browsing experience.
Functional Cookies - Necessary for our website to perform perfectly well (with no error).
Third-Party Cookies - We use Google Search Console, Google Analytics and other Website Tracking Tools that help us track our website performance in search engines, which pages are ranking, where visitors are from, demographics, time they spend on our site, etc. But this information is again not personally identifiable.
You have the right to see what personal information we hold about you.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders You will not be logged in!
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.